Get unstuck!!! Fast Track and land your next dream job with clarity and confidence!
"By Popular Demand" --- 90-Minute Career Q&A Open Forum Series: Next One is Friday, 12/02 at Noon PDT
A number of you have called or written to see if I will be offering this Career Q&A Series Again. For others, you may recall that back in late 2020 and early 2021 for about 6 months I offered these open forums regularly on a pro bono basis. I am now reinstituting them, but for a modest fee of $50 for 90-minute. My hope is that these sessions will prove to be an affordable way to get and keep your job search on track and help you land more quickly…and optimally!
Depending upon the need, I will either hold these sessions bi-monthly or monthly. Please email or text me to let me know if you are interested, and I will send you a registration link.
Even in a "Candidate Market" job seekers want to feel more sure-footed in terms of identifying and landing their next dream job. Can you or someone you know benefit from attending a group coaching session?
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS TO HELP JOB SEEKERS DETERMINE IF THIS Q&A OPEN FORUM MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU:
- Are you feeling stuck, or are you procrastinating in terms of kicking off your job search or moving it to the next level?
- Have you thought about engaging a coach, but have found that 1:1 coaching is out of reach for you financially?
- Have you wondered how to handle job offers and negotiate a better compensation package?
- Do you get nervous in interviews, especially when you are asked a question you don’t know how to answer?
- Have you struggled with what you should do to follow up after an interview, and how to make the greatest impact?
- Are there ways to attract recruiters and hiring managers to your LinkedIn page?
- Are there ways to contact LinkedIn members for free, even without a paid/Premium account?
- Are there quick ways to improve your LinkedIn profile that can get your desired audience to take notice (without being thrown into “LinkedIn Jail?”
- Are cover letters necessary or at all useful (why and How)?
- Would it be beneficial to learn how to more effectively network and connect on LinkedIn — even with some of your target hiring managers and recruiters?
- Would you like exposure to new professionals with whom you can network to share ideas and job leads?
- Can you benefit from asking a Career Coach, former HR AVP, and Recruiter questions that will build your confidence?